Vividvibe Women’s Shorts

$28.90$32.42

These custom shorts were made to handle heat like champs thanks to their moisture-wicking fabric. Made with 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex, they balance perfectly between comfy and stretchy while remaining super soft to the touch. .: Material: 95% moisture-wicking polyester, 5% spandex
.: Brushed faux suede finish
.: White thread color
.: Printed-in size and care label
.: Skinny fit

You May Also Like!

SKU: 19417 Category:

Description

These custom shorts were made to handle heat like champs thanks to their moisture-wicking fabric. Made with 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex, they balance perfectly between comfy and stretchy while remaining super soft to the touch.

.: Material: 95% moisture-wicking polyester, 5% spandex
.: Brushed faux suede finish
.: White thread color
.: Printed-in size and care label
.: Skinny fit

Additional information

Weight N/A

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Vividvibe Women’s Shorts”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *